Wednesday, October 21, 2009

CF: CFinNC presentations

Hallo everyone. First thanks for attending my sessions. If you did not attend and wanted to take a peak at what we covered please feel free to review the slides. Of course more fun was had during the sessions ;o)

Download Beginning Debugging Session

Download Advanced Debugging Session

I have inlcluded more slides and examples than we covered hoping that they can be usefull as well. All my material are distributed under creative commons license. Feel free to contact me with questions or comments.

Generally, this conference showed that the spirit of CF is alive and well. It was an all volunteer event from the organization to the speakers and all the things in between. It introduced old and new people to CF and furthered networking in this Region. I hope we can make this an annual event.

Cheers,
-B.

No comments: